How to open PSPIMAGE file?
A PSPIMAGE Opener is a computer program or application that supports PSPIMAGE files and can open their contents. The first thing you should do is double-click the PSPIMAGE file icon you want to open. If you have the correct software your problem should be resolved. After clicking, your PSPIMAGE file should open in the program that is assigned as default for handling PSPIMAGE files on your device. However, if an error occurred while opening the file, you can try to fix it by following the instructions below in turn.
Open PSPIMAGE files in 9 steps
If the user comes across a file named PaintShop Pro Image, but is unable to open it, the first thing to do is to take the following steps:
- Make sure that the operating system where you are trying to open the PaintShop Pro Image file is supported by it. If the user tries to open the file PaintShop Pro Image on a system other than Linux, Mac OS, Windows, it may fail.
- Make sure that the default application for the files PSPIMAGE, ACDSee or one of the following CorelDRAW, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio Pro, Corel Painter is installed in the operating system. The solution to this problem is to install the appropriate software that supports files with the extension PSPIMAGE.
- Verify that the default application for handling PSPIMAGE files is one of the following software tools: ACDSee, CorelDRAW, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio Pro, Corel Painter. If this is not the case, the PSPIMAGE files should be associated with the appropriate application by displaying the properties of the PaintShop Pro Image file and in the "File type" section, press the "Change" button. On the list, search for one of the ACDSee, CorelDRAW, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio Pro, Corel Painter applications and confirm.
Software programs that open PSPIMAGE file extension
- Files ripped from external media or downloaded from the Internet may have a damaged structure. In this case, the ACDSee, CorelDRAW, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio Pro, Corel Painter programs will not be able to open the PaintShop Pro Image file despite their presence in the system. If possible, you can try to open the PaintShop Pro Image file directly from its source.
- In case the PaintShop Pro Image file is infected, the anti-virus program will prevent it from being opened. The best solution in this case is to run a virus scanner and check the system for viruses.
- Check that the PaintShop Pro Image file format is not outdated. Sometimes it happens that despite the PSPIMAGE extension, such files contain data saved in a way that prevents them from being opened by ACDSee or CorelDRAW, PaintShop Pro, VideoStudio Pro, Corel Painter.
- To open the PaintShop Pro Image file, the current version of the program in which we want to open it is required. Determine the version of your program and, if necessary, install the latest one.
- Sometimes the user unknowingly tries to open a file with a shortcut that points to a place where the file is no longer there (it may have been previously deleted).
- The reason that prevents the opening of a given file may be administrative restrictions defined to protect the system by its administrator.
If, despite going through all the steps, it was not possible to open the file with the PSPIMAGE extension, you can try some of the proposed tools. At the bottom you will find tools that are dedicated to opening PSPIMAGE files.
Copy and paste this link anywhere.