How to open FMC file?
The software referred to as FMC Opener allows you to freely work with FMC files, including opening their contents. If you have the appropriate software installed on your device, opening the FMC file should be done without any problems by double-clicking on the file's icon. After clicking, your FMC file should open in the program that is assigned as default for handling FMC files on your device. Sometimes, however, various problems arise, below you will find the instructions that you should follow.
Open FMC files in 9 steps
If the user comes across a file named NCAD, but is unable to open it, the first thing to do is to take the following steps:
- The user must verify that the operating system used by him is compatible with the file NCAD. It may turn out that FMC files are not compatible with your system.
- Make sure that the default application for the files FMC, COBUS NCAD or one of the following is installed in the operating system. If there is no application that supports files with the extension FMC, it should be downloaded and installed on the system.
- Verify that the default application for handling FMC files is one of the following software tools: COBUS NCAD, . If this is not the case, you should manually set the program, preferably by editing the properties of the NCAD file and displaying the applications available on the system that allow you to open it. Choose one of the COBUS NCAD, applications to open the FMC files.
Software programs that open FMC file extension
- If the NCAD file has been downloaded from the Internet or copied from another medium, it may be corrupt. In this case, the COBUS NCAD, programs will not be able to open the NCAD file despite their presence in the system. Try to download or copy the file again.
- In case the NCAD file is infected, the anti-virus program will prevent it from being opened. The best solution in this case is to run a virus scanner and check the system for viruses.
- Check that the NCAD file format is not outdated. Sometimes it happens that despite the FMC extension, such files contain data saved in a way that prevents them from being opened by COBUS NCAD or .
- An attempt to open the NCAD file by an un-updated application may fail. Determine the version of your program and, if necessary, install the latest one.
- Make sure that the icon representing the NCAD file is not a shortcut to the location where this file is not present.
- The system administrator has restricted the opening and modification of certain files, which in this case may include NCAD.
If, after performing the above steps, you still have problems opening the FMC file, you can try using some tools available on the web. The list below presents web pages that specialize in opening FMC files.
Copy and paste this link anywhere.