How to open RA file?
A RA Opener is a computer program or application that supports RA files and can open their contents. The first thing you should check is that you have the software to handle the RA file installed. After clicking on the RA file icon, the operating system should open its content with the associated software. However, if an error occurred while opening the file, you can try to fix it by following the instructions below in turn.
Open RA files in 9 steps
In case it is not possible to open the Real Audio Format file without additional steps, follow the steps below
- Check if the Real Audio Format file can be handled by the given operating system. It may turn out that RA files are not compatible with your system.
- Make sure that the default application for the files RA, Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker or one of the following VLC media player, RealPlayer, J. River Media Center, KMPlayer is installed in the operating system. The solution to this problem is to install the appropriate software that supports files with the extension RA.
- Make sure that one of the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, VLC media player, RealPlayer, J. River Media Center, KMPlayer programs is the default application for opening RA files in the system. If not, open the dialog box with the properties of the Real Audio Format file and use the "Change" button on the "General" tab. The system will display a window with applications to choose from, from which you should select one of the Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, VLC media player, RealPlayer, J. River Media Center, KMPlayer programs.
Software programs that open RA file extension
- If Real Audio Format is a file from the network or some other external source, it may be defective or incomplete. The Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker, VLC media player, RealPlayer, J. River Media Center, KMPlayer programs will then not be able to open the Real Audio Format file. Try to download or copy the file again.
- In case the Real Audio Format file is infected, the anti-virus program will prevent it from being opened. The best solution in this case is to run a virus scanner and check the system for viruses.
- The Real Audio Format file may be saved in a way that is no longer supported. In this case, you may find that the newer version of the application does not support this older format.
- To open the Real Audio Format file, the current version of the program in which we want to open it is required. Check the app for up-to-date information and, if necessary, install the latest version.
- Make sure that the icon representing the Real Audio Format file is not a shortcut to the location where this file is not present.
- The inability to open the Real Audio Format file may be due to restrictions imposed on the user by the system administrator.
You've followed the instructions above and still haven't opened your RA file? In this case, you can use the solutions offered by various websites. At the bottom you will find tools that are dedicated to opening RA files.
Copy and paste this link anywhere.